Friday 11 December 2015

Battle Arena End Result


In the end my Battle Arena turned out better than expected.
The comic book textures turned out fantastic and really added to the feel of the level.


For most of the textures I painted over them using photoshop, with a little help from images that were found on the internet.

Most of the textures in the Arena were made to look like they were worn so I made sure to make them look cracked or old in a way, with the boxes I tried to make them look sort of new, yet worn in a way.



Flags and foliage were also added to some of the models to help add to the feel of the Arena. These were done using transparent objects using Alpha channels.


In the end I was very pleased with the outcome of my battle arena, the textures looked fantastic and so did the models that they were applied to.



No comments:

Post a Comment