Thursday 31 March 2016

2D game assignment Dev Blog - Week 6 & 7

"So how's your project going?"

Me: 

Warren, who had vanished off the face of the earth, was tasked with making the levels for the game. But with him gone I had to do that myself, which was more work. Ray, who pretty much was in the same situation was Warren, wasn't in at all, despite the fact that he only had the simple task of making icons for the game. I mean he made the icons, just he didn't give them a transparent background, so I was unable to add them to the game without them looking like clip art.

Paris was on and off with avalibility, something would always pop up and she would be unable to do whatever task that she was set. 

Irina was the only one who turned up to each group meeting we had every week, when since week 3 no one else would come in. She also was the only one who would do tasks when set and deliver results in time. 

More and more I was starting to hate group work. I had to take over other peoples work because I could not get in contact with them, or because something would pop up and they would be un able to do the task.

Seeing as Irina was the only one with determination to work on the project, I set her the task of coming up with some concepts for some main villains of the game. 

Anyway that's all for this post. Until then, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment