Monday 18 April 2016

3D Statue final post

Finally, after all the hard work my statue is done.

The finished statue


That being said though I did run into one problem before putting it into my arena. For some reason the rig I attached and posed earlier in the week didn't stay, so I had to re-rig and pose it again. However this was good experience as I was able to go though rigging again. 

I also made some tweeks to the UV map, now I added cracks and moss to the statue to make it fit into the scene more.

The UV map for the statue.

Also there was a small problem importing it into unity, the pose would not stay and the model stayed in T pose, but thanks to the help of Phill the problem was resolved and I was able to re-import it again.

Final render of the statue in the arena.


In the end I have to say I was quite proud of the statue, as it turned out better than I thought it would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment