Saturday 16 April 2016

3D Statue, part 1

For our new assignment for 3D we were tasked with designing a statue for our battle arena.

To start off we had to design our character by making a masking sheet. Which basically meant we had to take photos of stuff we wanted on our models, and then photoshop them into a human model.

I knew that for my statue I wanted to make something that had the same  look and aesthetics as the red coats from the colonial era.

For insperation I looked at concept art photos from games such as Empire: Total War, and Handcock from Fallout 4. 



I also added other stuff to the model mask, such as a disfigured face, which I took inspiration from Wolfenstien the new Order.


In the end I combined all the images to make a mock up of what I would want the statue to look like.



Also, here is the mood board for the statue.

No comments:

Post a Comment