Tuesday 12 April 2016

Personal Work, Gladus in flight

For a short while I was heavily into Star Citizen after obtaining a new ship for the game, and seeing how I was starting to get into landscape drawing, I thought it would be cool to make some Star Citizen themed art. 



To start off the drawing I used a screenshot of the ship that I took in game, and then started to add stuff into the background. At first I wanted to add an aurora boreallas onto the planet down below, but instead I decided against it as it would steal too much of the limelight away from the ship itself. 
I ended up adding a city instead, using images of Europe from space found on google, because I thought it would be a great way to play around with the lighting in the photo. In the end I was quite happy with the result to be honest.


No comments:

Post a Comment